June 3, 2011

Mmmmmm, baseball!

Embiggens, if prodded.
I love to visit MLB's Probable Pitchers page. It's sheer delight. All those games, all those pitchers, all that fun!

When I get to the page, I'm like a fat person with a fabulous, new menu to peruse. It's smorgasbord time. Rich, that's how it makes me feel: rich!

Take this game. Last night the Mets came back from a 7-0 deficit to win the game 9-8. It was great! And look at this matchup. I love Niese, the Mets pitcher, and Derek Lowe is a fine opponent. And coming after that come-from-behind win, it's gotta be magic. Gotta!

I'm so glad I found baseball. Who knew it was this great?

3 comments:

Anna Guess Pick said...

Nothing beats a 'come from behind' win... it is so exciting.

Who knows maybe I will experience the feeling tonight in the Cubs vs the Cardinals game. Hey Red birds... fttt fttt fttt.

Anna Guess Pick said...

Sign.........no come from behind win for the books last night. Next time...we'll get'um next time...

writenow said...

Mets lost too, but the Red Sox won. I'm just glad we're smack dab in the middle of baseball season -- no matter what happens.