June 25, 2011

I heard the news today, oh boy

Pretty cool: gay marriage is legal in New York state. I didn't think it would happen, at least not now. New York is famous for filling legislator positions with troglodytes. But somehow, some way, they managed to pass this bill.

It's great. I feel officially accepted in New York for the first time in my life. But it's still degrading that a huge number of pig-people believed they had the right to decide if I can marry another man. Who they hell are these people and what are they doing in my pants?

I'd be even more excited, I guess, if I believed in relationships. Oh well. It's still nice.

4 comments:

The Savannah said...

"Who they hell are these people and what are they doing in my pants?"

The very same people that decide whether I can have an abortion or not.

writenow said...

I'm totally with you, Savannah. Where do these bozos get off? It's breathtakingly vapid that they think they have any say in our lives.

Anna Guess Pick said...

Oops - sorry about that, I am Savannah. I started a new blog for the cemetery and forgot to log off when I ventured on to my commenting. I trust you would have said the same thing to me lol. Hmmm... I think I live being called Savannah.

writenow said...

And here I was going to write you to say this Savannah person had visited the blog -- and I followed her link to a cemetery! And yes, I'd speak the same to all.