Looking at the results, it's easy to see that when I write about popular or newsworthy things, I get hits. Just see # 1 below. In any case, here are my top ten posts, judged by # of hits (they're linked so you can click on them to read the posts):
- So many people died in yesterday's tornadoes
- Don't forget: the world ends today
- Old Italian women in black veils
- Confirmed: Giants' Brian Wilson is straight
- Sundance documentary: Waste: The Nuclear Nightmare
- What's with the baseball umpires?
- A little help from some fab guys
- Truly scary movies
- Michio Kaku on Fukushima
- NOVA Japan earthquake show
On the other hand, I got a zillion hits and no comments except for Annie's? What's wrong with this picture? C'mon, folks: comment! Tell me what you think. All sane bloggers welcome this. And as for your end of the deal, commenting is half the fun of visiting blogs -- and it's not scary, really.
One caveat regarding the lack of comments: the Brian Wilson post did generate comments. Not a lot, but comments. One was snarky but hey, that's fine. Express your opinions, people. It's what blogs are all about. Otherwise, we'd just write our posts on a typewriter and then drop the pages on the floor. Live a little -- comment.