July 21, 2011

US government totally controls MSNBC

A truthful man.
It's official. MSNBC tossed Cenk Uygur's show because he spoke truth to power.
Uygur said that, in April, MSNBC president Phil Griffin called him in for a talk. Griffin allegedly told him that "people in Washington" were concerned with his tone on the show.
Cenk also reported that MSNBC told him to have more GOP guests on the show. This, of course, would be impossible since Uygur doesn't just sit there while GOP blowhards burp up their breakfast and call it wisdom. And clearly, if you want to bring the truth to people there's no sense in having anyone from the GOP on your show. It's just a time-out from rational conversation. (And this is why I don't watch Bill Maher, who sucks up to these idiots.)

In any case, he's out and will be a guest on Keith Olbermann's Current TV show tonight (Thursday). Tune in. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Anna Guess Pick said...

OMG! I didn't know any of this, where have I been?

Oh...reading a VERY good book...trying to find a place to rent to store my spent fuel............

Thanks for letting me know what's going on in those other Worlds.

writenow said...

I'm in the middle of the FINAL edit/read-through of that very good book. It's fun to pass through the words today, knowing that as I leave each one behind, it's carved in stone. The final edit. What a concept!