October 4, 2012

Did Bobby Valentine throw the Yanks a win?

I was surprised when I saw the probable pitchers for last night's Red Sox/Yankees game. I mean, this was a very important game for the Yanks. If they lost and the Orioles won, the division title would still be in play today.

So what did the evil Red Sox skipper dear, sweet, ethical Bobby Valentine do? He put Daisuke Matsuzaka on the mound. Dice-K is, by far, the worst pitcher on the Red Sox team. So why would the evil Red Sox skipper dear, sweet, ethical Bobby Valentine do this? I think he threw a win to the Yankees, partly as a way to stab his own team (every member of which hates both Valentine and the Yankees) and maybe as part of a deal to secure a future favor from the Yanks. I wouldn't put it past him.

In any case, the Yanks won their division. Who cares? My Nats have the best record in MLB baseball. Take that, Giardi.

1 comment:

Anna Guess Pick said...

We really need you to go to work for ESPN, especially sporting that new evil scar. rofl at this post.