May 2, 2011

We've got babies!

This happens every year but I swear, it never loses its cuteness factor. The first batch of newborns appeared in our yard a couple of days ago. I've never seen where they nest but the babies appear like clockwork every Spring.

They're so sweet. They follow the parents around and imitate everything they do. And yes, I'm feeding the babies too. They're the offspring of my main goose friend, the big one who comes right up to me. So he brings the babies over too. None of them fear me. I think that's so cool.

Just thought I'd share a photo of the little ones. Ain't they cute?

2 comments:

Anna Guess Pick said...

Yes, they are and just in time for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day, Keith!

writenow said...

Thank you, Annie. You too! Happy Mother's Day. Jeez, what'll I get Mom this year? I have no clue.