May 29, 2013

Why my house is always cold

Although NY is about to enter a four- or five-day heat wave, it's nice and cool in my house. In fact, even in the dog days of summer, my house is always cool -- without A/C.

It's true. In the summer, people walk into my house and say, "Thank god! You've got the A/C on!" But I don't. It just stays cool in here. Why is that?

I think it's because there are demons all over my house. They're attracted to me because I'm an anti-Christian crusader. And you know how ghosts, goblins and demons make a place cold. In the movies, that's always how you can tell they've entered the room. Brrrrr. Demons!

I thank the demons and hereby offer my house as a demon hostel. Come one, come all. Move in and keep this place freezing. I love the demons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome.

writenow said...

Welcome! I shall refer to you all as my "personal demons".