September 21, 2012

Baseball thing

I wonder if the Red Sox will purposely fall to the Orioles this weekend. The Orioles are neck-and-neck with the Yankees right now. If I was a Sox player, let's just say I wouldn't play real hard this weekend. Then again, they play so badly it probably won't make a difference either way. I hope the Orioles sweep them. Boo, Yankees! How I detest that team.

Meanwhile, my Nats "clinched a playoff berth", as they say. They're in. It's just a baby step on the road to the division championship, but they've done it. The NLDS is the win that matters to me. Baseball's over before the WS starts. That's all I have to say. Over and out. (Which I'm told is repetitious. Really, you just say "Out". There is no "over". Who knew? See what movies do to your brain?)

No comments: