September 14, 2014

Isn't it funny how some traits go together?

Now, where have I heard news about Adrian Peterson before? I'm sure I saw something last year about him. Let me think. In the meanwhile, there's this:
It's another scar for the NFL and this time the victim is a 4-year-old boy, beaten in the back, buttocks, legs and scrotum by his dad, running back Adrian Peterson.
Oh, wait - now I remember! He's the NFL player who felt compelled to share his distaste for gay marriage.
Peterson says he considers Kluwe [Chris Kluwe, a football player who is in favor of marriage equality] a good friend but he differs with the punter on the subject for gay marriage.

"To each his own, [but] I'm not with it," he said. "I have relatives who are gay. I'm not biased towards them. I still treat them the same. I love 'em. But again, I'm not with that. That's not something I believe in.
He simply had to say that. Couldn't stop himself. And now he's being looked at for beating his four-year-old child with "a switch or a branch". On the scrotum!

I wonder if he was trying to beat heterosexual marriage into the boy.

Isn't it funny how people who are literally scum are the ones who fight against marriage equality? I wonder if there's a connection there. Hmmm.

No comments: