December 12, 2013

Mets fans thrilled

I was excited yesterday when I heard the news. The Mets signed Bartolo Colon to a two-year deal! That's great. I always liked Colon. He's one of those guys who looks like he couldn't do anything athletic -- but he can. In fact, he's one of the best, sneakiest pitchers ever.

This comes on the heels of the Mets obtaining Curtis Granderson from the Yankees. Things are definitely looking up for my Mets. Who knows? They might actually accomplish a thing or two this year. That would be great for long-suffering Mets fans.

As Curtis noted recently, real New Yorkers are Mets fans. We hate the Yankees. So every real New Yorker is thrilled by these moves.

Jeez, the Mets could actually compete this year. I can't get over it. That would be so amazing.

No comments: