February 3, 2011

Xmas Carol is done

Xmas Carol, my horror novel, is done. Phew. I just did a spell check on it and I'm going to print it and read it, though I may put that off for a few days. In the meanwhile, I'm going to give it to my cousin to read.

One of the odd things about having test readers is that they all read different versions of the book. You give it to one or two readers, get their comments and make appropriate changes. Then you give it to the next reader, and so on. Cousin Carmine is at the end of the line, so he'll have the best read of anyone.

Sigh. What a long job that was. But it's over!

2 comments:

Anna Guess Pick said...

Only...
http://www.days-until-christmas.co.uk/

...until Xmas. lol

writenow said...

It would be great to hear back from a publisher before Xmas. Now that'd be a nice Xmas present: getting Xmas Carol published.