April 7, 2011

Religious twits

In the New York Times today:
LONDON (AP) — The Church of England has published a prayer in advance of the royal wedding asking God's help for Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton to be faithful. 

The prayer published Thursday seeks God's help so that the couple can live in lifelong faithfulness to each other. They plan to marry April 29 at Westminster Abbey.

The new prayer seeks God's help to strengthen the couple's will and deepen their love for one another. 

Roman Catholic leaders in England and Wales have also issued a similar prayer on behalf of William and Middleton. 
 Isn't that special? It must be grand to be a religious "leader".

"What did you do today?"
"I issued a prayer."
"Marvelous!"

Issuing a prayer. Nice work if you can get it. Religious twits.

3 comments:

Anna Guess Pick said...

My life is surrounded by those that pray and put everything in god's hands - I guess that is wonderful if that is what you believe. As for me I just don't get it.

cm said...

Nice jeebus graphic. You made it?

writenow said...

No C, I stole it offa the web. It's sold as a car sticker, jewelry, etc. I should get one, though.