March 15, 2015

Finis

I finished writing my latest book (The Worlds). Now I've got to read it. It's always strange to read a book that I've written. Truth is, there are always parts of the book that I don't remember writing. To be more precise, these sections seem a bit familiar, like something half-remembered from a dream. Who knows? Maybe I'm a multiple personality. (Drat, I just remembered that no one believes in multiple personalities anymore. Never mind.)

As for blogging, I have nothing to say. The world is far too stupid to write about. I read all the news stories and, honestly, no one anywhere is making sense (except for digby). How do you critique nonsense? You don't; you just ignore it. In this way, blogging has fallen to the wayside.

But I've got another book. Hooray!

PS: In the meanwhile, go read Xmas Carol, if you haven't already done so. It's your duty as a regular visitor to my blog -- so much so that you may go to jail for not reading it. Sorry, but that's how it works. Oh, and those of you who have read it but haven't yet written a review at Amazon...what are you waiting for?

No comments: